The 10th Symposium focusing on the authorisation of biocidal products within the BPR
The Biocides Symposium is an annual event, taking place on 23-24 May in Rome, bringing together stakeholders in the biocides industry from across Europe and further afield.
It's now more than five years since the BPR came into force, however, the European legal framework for biocides is still proving challenging and dynamic, with new issues flaring up as others are resolved. Current hot topics, such as the criteria for identifying endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) and Brexit, provide new impetus for debate and guidance.
Join us at this year's Biocides Symposium to hear from a panel of expert speakers on the following topics:
- The criteria for identifying endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs);
- Authorisation procedures, such as the impact of changes to the Biocidal Product Family, risk assessment questions and the impact of the BPR on small enterprises and supply chains;
- latest efficacy developments; and,
- innovation and the sustainable use of biocides.
Is this event for you?
The Biocides Symposium is the perfect event for anyone affected by biocidal legislation in Europe, including:
- biocidal substance manufacturers and users;
- biocidal product producers,
- regulatory managers;
- compliance officers;
- lawyers with an interest in the BPR; and,
- national competent authorities.