Be part of the chemicals management of the future
The Global Business Summit is an annual two-day conference in Brussels that will give you the chance to hear from those at the cutting edge of sustainable development in the chemicals world.
Sustainable development and the circular economy are now issues that those working in chemicals management can no longer ignore.
Following a decade of unprecedented regulatory reform driven by global frameworks like SAICM and GHS, companies are still facing huge concerns about the adverse effects of chemicals on human health
and the environment (driven, not least, by plastics pollution).
The Global Business Summit gives you the chance to take a step back and think about the bigger picture for your organisation.
Hear from experts in the following areas:
- Global drivers, including Global Chemicals Outlook II and issues relating to chemical pollution;
- Corporate drivers, such as SAICM, the use of data for innovation and substance tracking;
- The circular economy and waste; and,
- Other topics of high interest, including endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) and Brexit.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the steps you can take to ensure your future corporate success via sustainable development and quality risk management.
Stay an extra day for dedicated conferences for the electronics, food contact and retail sectors
On the day following the Global Business Summit, we are running three co-located conferences aimed at professionals working in electrical & electronics, food contact materials and retail. Click below to find out more:
Get 20% off and mix and match your sessions
If you've already secured your place for the Global Business Summit, you can claim 20% off any of the three post-Summit conferences listed above. Furthermore, buy a place to any one of the three conferences and you can mix and match the sessions you would like to attend across the three events.
Is this event for you?
We’d recommend this event for anyone in the following roles, or similar:
- Business leaders and decision-makers
- Heads of regulatory affairs/regulatory managers
- Compliance officers
- EHS directors/managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- Product registration managers
- Lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel