A one-day conference focusing on streamlining and improving the efficiency of REACH authorisation
Now that the last registration deadline has passed, it’s time to take stock of where things stand with the REACH authorisation process. The EU REFIT report states that ongoing efforts to streamline and simplify the authorisation process "should continue with a view to clarifying the requirements and make the process more predictable".
This one-day conference is your best chance to hear the latest thoughts on streamlining the REACH authorisation system and contribute your ideas on how to best achieve this important objective.
The day will centre around the following areas:
- Overviews and possible future developments;
- Substitutions as a risk management question; and,
- Specific suggestions to improve the efficiency of risk management.
Is this event for you?
We’d recommend this event to anyone in the following roles, or similar:
- Heads of regulatory affairs/regulatory managers
- Compliance officers
- EHS directors/managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- Product registration managers
- Lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel
- Government regulators
- Representatives from trade associations