A one-day conference focusing on streamlining and improving the efficiency of REACH authorisation
Now that the last registration deadline has passed, it is time to take stock of where things stand with the REACH authorisation process. The EU REFIT report states that ongoing efforts to streamline and simplify the authorisation process "should continue with a view to clarifying the requirements and make the process more predictable". This conference is your best chance to hear the latest thoughts on streamlining the REACH authorisation system and contribute your ideas on how to best achieve this important objective.
Who should attend?
- Heads of regulatory affairs/regulatory managers
- Compliance officers
- EHS directors/managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- Product registration managers
- Lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel
- Government regulators
- Trade Associations
- Engaging and Productive – with a hand-picked panel, an excellent schedule of focused presentations and discussion, this event promises to be an engaging and productive experience for all attending.
- Expert panel – listen to senior representatives from both regulators and industry together with other stakeholders.
- Current thinking – gain valuable insight into the future of REACH Authorisation
- Time efficiency – bring yourself up-to-date with the complexities of REACH Authorisation in just one day
- Q&A Panel Sessions – have your specific questions answered making use of the Q&A sessions. Remember - we encourage attendees to send in any questions in writing in advance
- Networking – meet your peers, including the expert panel of speakers, in the informal, relaxed setting of The Courtyard Hotel in Brussels.