Two days dedicated to the latest updates in food contact regulations
Food contact materials (FCM) are materials or articles that come into contact with food (and beverages), such as packaging, containers, machinery (used to process foodstuffs), in addition to kitchenware and tableware. Food contact materials have the potential to affect human health and the environment, so ensuring compliance with food contact regulations is of the utmost importance to those manufacturing, producing or even selling food contact materials.
Food contact regulations continue to be complex and fast-moving. This two-day conference will bring together a panel of speakers from around the world, sharing the latest developments in European legislation. The conference offers guidance from experts, including regulators, scientists and industry representatives through presentations, roundtable discussions and Q&As.
Why you should attend this year's Food Contact Regulations Europe
- Expert panel: Meet and network with representatives from key European countries.
- Current thinking: Find out about the current and future state of the landscape for food contact regulations in Europe, plus updates from around the world
- Time efficiency: Bring yourself completely up-to-date with the complex and changeable landscape of food contact regulations throughout Europe over just two days.
- Focus: Stay on top of the latest thinking across a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Q&A panel sessions: Have your specific questions answered by making use of the multiple Q&A sessions. Remember, you can always send in written questions in advance of the event.
Who should attend Food Contact Regulations Europe 2020?
| || |
Justify your event attendance to your manager
Getting the budget buy-in from your manager and making a business case to attend an event may be a challenging task for some, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you with some useful tips and practical resources, all on one handy page.