What can you expect from Food Contact Regulations Europe 2020?
- Up-to-the minute developments in Food Contact Regulations in Europe and across the world from expert speakers.
- Valuable insights and understanding on what's happening now and what to expect in the future.
- Substance specific updates, and in-depth developments on regulations in plastics, paper, cardboard and more.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event).
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Hear about the latest developments in enforcement at the heart of European legislation
The annual conference will be taking place at the five-star boutique Châtelain Hotel in Brussels.
Surrounded by over 100 restaurants and 25 attractions, the hotel offers a vast selection of places to dine and visit during your stay, as well as providing convenience for transport, with the Antwerp International Airport located just under 30 minutes away.
Brussels is also a hub of European culture, with 80 museums, beautiful historic parks, and captivating Art Nouveau architecture – offering plenty to see and do between the sessions and presentations during the event.