Get the latest updates in food contact regulations
Expanding from its virtual platform, Food Contact Regulations Asia will take place in vibrant Singapore for the 2023 edition. This one-day conference will deliver essential updates on food contact materials (FCM) regulations across Asia-Pacific, to enable regulatory professionals to navigate the complex, fast-changing developments in this region.
The agenda will feature informative presentations and interactive Q&A sessions with expert speakers and stakeholders to build knowledge, networks and create an environment to foster learning and collaboration.
Join us in-person or virtually
Attend this event in-person or watch live (virtually) from the comfort of your desk. Plus, all the content will be available on demand shortly after the event, so you can catch up at your convenience.
Testimonials from Food Contact Regulations Asia 2018:
- 'Kept me updated on the most recent development in FCM regulations.'
- 'I see this as one of the forums where we can get updates about regulations.'
- 'I attend this event to stay aware and get updates on new country regulations and requirements.'
As with all Chemical Watch conferences, you will also benefit from:
- access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals;
- a varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions; and
- opportunities to put your questions to our panel of speakers. During the online conference, a live chatbox enables you to send in live contributions to presentations and panel discussions. You can also send in questions in advance of the event.
Sponsor or exhibit at this event
Enhance your marketing strategy by showcasing your products and services to our highly targeted audience of regulatory and product safety professionals. Your event presence will benefit from a dedicated marketing campaign, as well as the opportunity to promote your own relevant content before, during and after the event. FIND OUT MORE
If you book a place at Regulatory Summit Asia 2023, you can get 20% off any further bookings for Food Contact Regulations Asia 2023 and Cosmetics Regulations Asia 2023. Simply email us at email@example.com and quote the code ASIA20 to claim this offer.