Exploring the key issues and perspectives that matter most
On 14 October, the European Commission released its highly anticipated chemicals strategy for sustainability. It forms part of the European Green Deal, which was announced at the end of 2019, and it lays out more than 50 wide-ranging actions that will have a direct impact on industry and are listed for completion by 2024.
Join us, and our panel of key stakeholders to discuss the roadmap to implementation of the strategy. Have your say on the topics that matter most to you. Take the opportunity to join in discussions, ask the experts questions and network with fellow attendees.
Key topics at The EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability: Key issues for industry
- The road for implementation
- The goal of one substance, one assessment: how can this be taken forward?
- Enforcement issues
- Expanding the use of generic risk assessment for consumer products
Who should attend The EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability: Key issues for industry
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Product stewardship professionals
- EHS managers
- Product safety professionals
- Quality control executives
- Project management directors
- Environment/sustainability managers
- Chemical registration specialist
- Corporate responsibility managers
- Consultants and advisers
- Laboratory services
- Business development managers
- Government regulators
Why should you attend The EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability: Key issues for industry virtual conference?
- Ask your questions on the strategy directly to the experts.
- Find out the latest developments and issues without leaving your home or office.
- As this is a virtual conference there are no travel or accommodation costs. You only pay the attendance fee.
- Meet and share your experiences with fellow attendees with our virtual networking area.
- All of the presentations made available to you ‘on demand’ once the conference has finished. You can watch them again whenever suits you best.
- As you won’t need to travel, you’ll also reduce your carbon emissions. Plus, any materials that are usually printed at our conferences will be digital, minimising the need for more paper.
Exclusive discount for Chemical Watch members
Advance and Essential members are entitled to a discount on all Chemical Watch events.
Advance members will receive 20% discount
Essential members will receive 15% discount
Discount applied automatically at checkout (please log in to claim your discount).
Interested in sponsoring our virtual events?
Download our media pack to find out more about our virtual sponsorship opportunities.