Explore regulatory issues in Asia and beyond
Now in its sixth year, Regulatory Summit Asia focuses on the latest developments in global chemicals regulation, providing an in-depth focus on regulatory updates and practice from Asia, the US, Europe, and the rest of the world.
This event is part of Chemical Watch’s series of Global Regulatory Summits, held annually in Europe, Asia, and North America since 2013. This series of events have been designed to provide the regulatory community with annual updates on important global developments in chemicals control legislation.
With a focus on Asia on day one, this year’s Regulatory Summit Asia will provide invaluable updates on developments across the continent, including:
| || |
On day two, the programme will provide essential updates from around the world, including North America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Day three will offer in-depth optional workshops on biocidal regulations in Asia together with food contact materials regulations in Asia.
If you'd like to gain a deeper understanding of South Korea's K-REACH Regulation, we are running a K-REACH Regulation training course on Friday 22nd November with practical guidance on compliance with K-REACH and preparing form direct and indirect importations of chemical substance.
Why you should attend this year's Regulatory Summit Asia
- Hear from government officials in Asia;
- Learn about the latest regulatory challenges facing the safe management of chemicals;
- Meet regulators from Europe and the USA without needing to travel outside of Asia;
- Make new industry contacts and network with the Chemical Watch community;
- Pick up practical compliance tips; and
- Get up-to-date with emerging regulatory challenges.
Who should attend Regulatory Summit Asia 2019?
| || |