What can you expect from Chemicals Management for Electronics Europe?
- In-depth insights from regulators, industry leaders, NGOs and other stakeholders who are also closely involved in the global electronics and electricals industries.
- Valuable updates on the current electronics regulations and standards in Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
- Your specific questions answered at the Q&A sessions over the two-day event, with the opportunity to send us your questions in advance.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event).
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
The latest in sustainable chemicals safety strategies in the iconic city of Amsterdam
This year, we will be bringing Chemicals Management for Electronics Europe to the Netherlands, at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, in the centre of Amsterdam.
The venue boasts an onsite steakhouse, Midtown Grill, as well as Sorel’s Bar and Lounge, with plenty of other restaurants nearby. Transport to and from the hotel is quick and easy, with bus, tram, subway and train stations nearby.
The hotel is mere minutes away from renowned historic and cultural landmarks including the Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Vondelpark.