What can you expect from Food Contact Regulations USA 2020?
- Our expert speakers will not just be discussing what’s happening now in the world of Food Contact regulations; but giving their insights and opinions on what’s on the horizon and how that will affect you and your business moving forward.
- We’ll be taking a detailed look at how sustainability initiatives across the globe have affected the production and management of FCM
- We bring the speakers to the US so you don’t have to travel further afield to understand the latest in Global food contact regulations; with speakers from China and across Europe confirmed
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions to our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event).
- A central and convenient location at a high-quality venue.
Where will it take place?
Known for being the US Capitol and the hub for the US federal government, the upcoming Food Contact Regulations USA conference will be taking place in Washington, DC, at the sophisticated Park Hyatt Washington hotel.
The venue is located in the West End neighbourhood and is only a thirty-minute cab journey from Dulles International airport. Within a few blocks, there is also access to many shops and restaurants in Georgetown, and is just a short walk away from Embassy Row, Dupont Circle and the business district of K Street.