Our TSCA Developments 2020 virtual conference, which took place on 16 July, provided over 50 delegates with the latest developments and information on the US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and what they meant for businesses.
During the conference experts from the US EPA, law firm Bergeson & Campbell, knoell USA, ERM, Wiley Rein and more to discuss the following topics:
- the latest updates;
- risk management and evaluation;
- confidential business information (CBI) under TSCA;
- stakeholder perspectives and outlooks;
- TSCA fees and reporting;
- risk evaluation and the management of existing chemicals; and
- CBI substantiation and litigation.
Assistant Administrator - Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, US EPA
Senior Regulatory Scientist, knoell USA, US
Lynn L. Bergeson
Managing Partner, Bergeson & Campbell, US
Senior Regulatory Specialist, UL Materials & Supply Chain
Managing Scientist, Exponent
Counsel, Safer Chemicals Healthy Families,, and Principal, Sussman and Associates, US
Partner, Keller and Heckman, US
Sara Beth Watson
Counsel, Steptoe and Johnson
Related news coverage
Chemical Watch publishes regular news on the US TSCA legislation to ensure you are always informed and never miss important updates. Recent stories include:
- Vinyl industry: Separate manufacturing exposures in Perc TSCA evaluation
- 'Major course correction' needed for TSCA risk evaluations
- Compliance challenge looms with TSCA notification requirements for PFASs
- Bipartisan lawmakers file PFAS amendment to US defence spending bill
View all articles on TSCA here.
eLearning course: Navigating TSCA Part 1
Chemical Watch’s latest eLearning course, Navigating TSCA Part 1, which is part of a new three-part series, has been written by TSCA experts from Bergeson & Campbell to help you develop essential awareness of the US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), and to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how chemicals are regulated under this important legislation.
Topics covered include:
- a general overview of TSCA;
- TSCA section 5, TSCA chemical inventory and exemptions;
- TSCA section 5, New Chemicals/New Use; and
- confidential business information (CBI).
Save £100 when you book all three courses in the TSCA eLearning series. To take advantage of this special offer and be among the first to gain access to the complete course, please email us.
Share your thoughts on the conference
If you haven’t already filled in our virtual conference survey, please take a few minutes to let us know what you thought of the event here.
Upcoming events from Chemical Watch
- Chemical Management Requirements in South-East Asia series
28 July-6 August | Online training courses – Book here
- Guidance for Identifying Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
1-10 September | Online training course – Book here
- Global Business Summit 2020
9-10 September | Virtual conference – Book here
- Global Food Contact Materials Regulations
15 September–15 December | Online training course – Book here
- Enforcement Summit 2020
30 September | Virtual conference – Book here
- Key Regulatory Updates: Europe, Asia and the Americas
14–16 October | Virtual conference – Book here
- Chemicals Management for Electronics and Electricals USA
17–18 October | Virtual conference – Book here
- Biocides Europe 2020
1-2 December, Copenhagen | Conference – Book here