What can you expect from this year’s Regulatory Updates: Middle East, Eurasia and Africa 2021?
- An overview of the latest developments affecting the chemicals management and control sector across these regions
- Presentations by experts from notable organisations, including REACHLaw, ERM and m4 Global Consulting LLC
- The chance to ask your questions to the expert speakers.
- The chance to attend live and catch up later with the content on demand
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- Online networking opportunities with our panel of speakers and your fellow attendees.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, Q&A sessions, and panel discussions – all online.
Virtually the same experience
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to host this conference virtually, so you can attend without leaving your home or office – helping you to stay safe.
This conference will take place on our virtual conference platform, where you can browse related content, tune in to the presentations most important to you, and network with fellow attendees in our online meeting area.
'The conferences are very well organized and deal very well with the "virtual" needs", plus the presentations are very "pragmatic" and give very helpful, practical advice and views.'