What can you expect from the Global Chemicals Management Towards 2030 and Beyond virtual summit?
- Access a global overview of chemicals management and understand the aspects that are critical to progress
- Get insight into progress on the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to 2030
- Connect with regulators
- Listen to regional experts including from Europe, the US, South America and Africa
- Be part of a forum that aims to move the agenda forward globally
- Hear about the EU’s Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability directly from the European Commission and regulators
- Benefit from the chance to attend live, but also catch up later with the video recordings. More on virtual events here
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
Virtually the same experience
This conference will take place at our virtual conference venue, where you can browse related content, tune in to the presentations most important to you, and network with fellow attendees in our online meeting area.