Global Business Summit: Europe, North America and Asia 2021: Highlights
Our Global Business Summit: Europe, North America and Asia 2021 virtual conference, which took place on 9–11 March, provided delegates with valuable insights and expertise on managing chemicals safely, understanding the global chemicals landscape and future-proofing businesses.
Key topics included:
- EU regulations;
- tackling supply chain information exchange;
- chemical usage and safer alternatives;
- gathering information from suppliers;
- ingredient transparency;
- achieving a circular economy; and
- the impact of Brexit.
Chief, Chemicals & Health, and Principal Coordinator, UNEP - IETC, United Nations Environment Programme (Unep)
Executive Director Product Stewardship, Cefic
Director, Regulatory Science, R&D-Safety Science, Kao Corporation
Senior Subject Matter Expert - Materials Management and Chemical Reporting (Europe), Assent Compliance
Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Safer Made
Coordinator for Socio-Economic Analysis, ECHA
Director, Fabric Care Research & Development, Procter & Gamble Co.
Head, Product Stewardship and Toxicology, Group Health, Safety, Security and Environment, PETRONAS
Over the years, this annual conference has been described as:
- "The program comprises a "healthy" mix of industry, authorities and NGO's."
- "Great networking opportunities and I enjoyed the discussions at panels and during breaks."
- "Very interesting topics and a good spread of the types of presenters."
- "Interesting presentations and open minded discussions."
- "Excellent organisation, excellent selection of speakers, excellent selection of topics, excellent panels."
- "Good mixture of topics with very good presentations and speakers."
Related news coverage
Chemical Watch publishes news on the latest regulatory developments from around the world so you never miss important updates. Recent stories include:
- Global restrictions needed on export of harmful chemicals, says prominent lawyer
- European Commission considers REACH change on intermediates criteria
- NGOs look to uphold ‘strong remedy’ on TSCA citizen petition
- China publishes finalised regulations on data requirements for cosmetics and new cosmetic ingredients
You can find more articles addressing global updates on the Chemical Watch website.
Upcoming events from Chemical Watch
- Key Regulatory Updates: Europe, Asia and the Americas 2021
23–25 March 2021 | Virtual conference – Book here
- REACH Essentials
23–26, 30 & 31 March | Online training course – Book here
- GHS around the world
26 & 29 March 2021 | Online training course – Book here
- Global Food Contact Materials Regulations
13 & 22 April, 11 & 25 May, 8 & 22 June, 6 & 20 July | Online training course series – Book here
- The EAEU’s Chemicals Management Framework
27 April | Online training course – Book here
- Biocides Symposium 2021
5–6 May 2021 | Virtual conference – Book here