What can you expect from Global Business Summit Europe?
- The latest thinking on the future of chemicals and waste management.
- Practical insights from industry leaders on key corporate drivers.
- A carefully crafted programme providing big-picture overviews as well as individual case studies with a view to examining what is needed to build truly sustainable value chains.
- The chance to network with leading figures and industry peers sharing the vision that chemicals safety is integral to sustainable development.
And, as with all Chemical Watch conferences, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- The opportunity to network with participants from all over the world, from all facets of the chemicals industry and downstream companies.
- A varied and engaging mixture of expert presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your questions of our panel of speakers (you can also send in any questions you have in advance of the event).
The latest in sustainable chemicals safety strategies in the iconic city of Amsterdam
This year, we will be bringing our annual Global Business Summit Europe to the Netherlands, at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, in the centre of Amsterdam.
The venue boasts an onsite steakhouse, Midtown Grill, as well as Sorel’s Bar and Lounge, with plenty of other restaurants nearby. Transport to and from the hotel is quick and easy, with bus, tram, subway and train stations nearby.
The hotel is mere minutes away from renowned historic and cultural landmarks, including the Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Vondelpark.